Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.

Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Akshit Matthew
80 Points
8 years ago
The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa weblink to find out the recent ststus of counselling rounds,......if you break in there, well and good, else try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided guaranteed quality education as well as best placemebnts, try at any of these – PES Uni, Bangalore,..............Vidyavardhaka College of Engg, Mysore ,..............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,................BIT Sindri, Dhanbad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free