Sir to clarify if I dont get any higher choices alloted in second round can my 1 st round seat remains with me through CSAB or does it get cancelled bcoz in INFO brochere its imp to note GRammar here using ‘if’as it says “Option I and O ption II c andidates will forfeit their claim on seats allotted to them in earlier rounds, if they are allotted other seats against their higher preference choices during subsequent rounds.” Please Answer this

Sir to clarify if I dont get any higher choices alloted in second round can my 1st round seat remains with me through CSAB or does it get cancelled bcoz in INFO brochere its imp to note GRammar here using ‘if’as it says “Option I and Option II candidates will forfeit their claim on seats allotted to them in earlier rounds, if they are allotted other seats against their higher preference choices during subsequent rounds.”Please Answer this

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Ramreddy IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 49 Points
9 years ago
If you dont get any higher choices alloted in 2 nd round then your 1st round seat wont remain with you,if you going for higher rounds then you will loose your earlier seat. clarification for the statement given is candidates who are choosing Option I and Option II will loose lose their seats as a penalty for wrongdoing, allotted to them inearlier rounds, if they are allotted other seats which are not their higher preference choicesduring subsequent rounds.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free