Sir please tell me the date of counselling for jeemains.. my AIR is 298205 and OBC NCL rank is 100654 should I have chance to get admission in NITs

Sir please tell me the date of counselling for jeemains.. my AIR is 298205 and OBC NCL rank is 100654 should I have chance to get admission in NITs

Grade:12

4 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
For admission related information, you should be updated with the official website of jee mains. Please check it out there. Thanks.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
You better visit the official website of Jeemains to get all the requisite things like counselling date, schedule and the like,........if , with this rank, you made it there, well and good, otherwise you may try at other renowned institutions where quality education is imparted and there’s guaranteed placement in leading MNCs, you may consider visiting the weblinks of – College of Engg, Chengannur,.............Shiv Nadar Uni, dadri,...........Bits Pilani,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
very very low chances  what is ur homestate for JEE mains
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Counselling rounds are going on,...for better information you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to knoew where do you stand, if you succeeded to make it there, well and good, else you should not feel disheartened as there are so many other reputed institutions offering quality education and best ever placements, like – PES uni, Bangalore,............AU College of Engg, Vishakhapatnam,........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......BIT Sindri, Dhanbad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free