sir my sc category rank is 2778 according to your rank predictor.can i get nit or iiit allahabad or dtu and nsit?

sir my sc category rank is 2778 according to your rank predictor.can i get nit or iiit allahabad or dtu and nsit?

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI APARNA
PLEASE USE THE COLLEGE AND BRANCH PREDICTOR TO CHECK ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION
REGARDS SAHIL
aparna
20 Points
7 years ago
there is no option to fill category rank.they only ask rank ,if give the general rank provided by this site then it says i could get chemical in nit trichy.But how is this possible?
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, your rank and category may help you get in some reputed institution, but getting at DTU/NSIT or Allahabad institutions, but getting the required branch may not be predicted at this point of time. For this you may have to visit the official website of all of these institutions and get to know the status of your standing there. I can give you a important information here thete there are numerous leading institutions across the country where one gets guaranteed quality education and placements. You may check details of these and pick any one out of these – DPG Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon,.........................BITS, Pilani,........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,......................Anna University, Chennai

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free