sir im expecting 128 marks in jee mains 2015 and 95% in my boards. i belong to andhra pradesh board and i am of obc category. is there any chance for me to get a seat in a good NIIT?

sir im expecting 128 marks in jee mains 2015 and 95% in my boards. i belong to andhra pradesh board and i am of obc category. is there any chance for me to get a seat in a good NIIT?

Grade:12

4 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
9 years ago
of course u will get a nit 

approve if useful
ng29
1698 Points
9 years ago
according to ur expected score in boards and ur obc quota u will get a good seat in nit definitely
u must prepare a list ur desired  streams with nits so that u must not face any problem during ur counselling time
on 27 april exact score will be issued by jee main
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
u wii get an nit.
Aniket Bagga
53 Points
8 years ago
Yes why not, there are bright chance for it, but there is a smart work that you can do...you can visist other equally good institutions to check whether they are offering something extra to the aspiring students? If yes then why not tomgo for that and if not, NIT will be in reserve...hope that you understand...i may opine to check the details of – Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Inst of Tech, Chhapra.....Bhagwan Parshuram Inst of Tech, Delhi.....lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara....LD college of Engg Ahmedabad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free