sir i want to know how much minimum marks should i get ,to get any top 10 nit , sir my board % is 80 (2015) this year i cann’t apper in jee main exam ,because there was attack in my brain ,suffering from neauro problem ,please guide me

sir i want to know how much minimum marks  should i get ,to get any top 10 nit , sir my board % is 80 (2015) this year i cann’t apper in jee main exam ,because there was attack in my brain ,suffering from neauro problem ,please guide me 

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
7 years ago
Your score should atleast be 60% in JEE Main and it depends which branch you are targeting for.
Please share your contact details. COncerned person will call you and guide you as well.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Take care, first of all, then be clear-minded what do you intend to do, to me your board score is not that good and that means that you’ll have to strive hard to make it in JEE test and yes, you must be careful seeking information about other leading institutions as well, to name a few – Jadavpur UniversityKolkata,...........Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,Punjab,.........Vivekanad Global University, jaipur,..........College of Engg., Pune

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free