Sir,I have Scored 90 perent in my class 12 th board exam and 130 marks in jee main 2015,whicch NITs can i possibly get?

Sir,I have Scored 90 perent in my class 12th board exam and 130 marks in jee main 2015,whicch NITs can i possibly get? 

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
i dont think u will get any nit (if general category)
as nit gets filled at very earlier rank
but u must try for oyher colleges like upes dehradun , jaypee noida , thappar university

APPROVE IF USEFUL
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
if you belongs to general category it is tough to get nit
but for other categories there is a scope to get

abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
The cut off for top NIT’s is around 230,
so its difficult to get selected in top college and have desired degree.so its better if you get into top university.
They provide you excellent placement opportunity,good scholarship,enhance your communication skills.
The universities are
1.BITS, Pilani............................2.BIT Mesra, Ranchi................3.Lovely Profesional University..............4.Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology,
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
You need to visit the official website of Jeemains and Josaa to find out the current status of rankings and the outcome of counselling rounds, accordingly you will be able to amke out where do you stand,.............If you n=made it there, well and good otherwsie you may get at some other top rated institutions like – Sri SaiRam College of Engg, Bangalore,.................Lovely Profesional Uni, Phagwara,.....................Banasthali Uni, Banasthali,...........................BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free