sir i have 82.2% in CBSE. i want to know how much i have to score in jee mains next year so that i can get rank under 20000. please reply. this year i have scored 142 marks and got 72837 rank.

sir i have 82.2% in CBSE. i want to know how much i have to score in jee mains next year so that i can get rank under 20000. please reply. this year i have scored 142 marks and got 72837 rank.

Grade:12th pass

6 Answers

priya dharshini
16 Points
8 years ago
its not the entrance marks that determine ur rank;of course entrance marks are also important but board marks are very important.since u have got 82.2% in board u must try to score above 200 or even 300 so that ur rank comes up.a minimum of 90% i needed to get a good rank.sorry dont mistake me!.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Both the scores that is board score as well as jeemains score together matter a lot and if you wish to appear in the test  again next year as well then improve your board score first and then follow tips for your Jeetest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc, then to download previous years’ question paper of JEE mains and advanced and practice solving them, try to enhance speed to answer maximum questions in lesser possible time and finally appear in Jee mains – do well – then appear in JEE Advanced – do well again, It would be better if you would mix the subjects that is do Physics for two-three days, then, may be shift to some topic of Chemistry or Math. This would help keeping things not-exhausting.Now, once you have brushed up a topic, solve some random problems from a book specifically on that topic.Now the most important task during all this is to mark the examples or formulae you find difficult to remember and then keep an eye on IITs/NITs counselling rounds and thus institutions are allotted otherwise there may be second option to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions offering technical studies....to name a few – Techno India Uni, Kolkata,............PES Uni, Bangalore,..........Lovely Professinal Uni, Phagwaram,,,,,BIT Sindri Dhanbad
akash
37 Points
8 years ago
sir i dont want to improve my boards marks so please tell me how much marks target i should set to get good rank in jee mains.
Akshit Matthew
80 Points
8 years ago
If you score above 250 then you will get a desired branch in a good NIT.
akash
37 Points
8 years ago
thank you. i will try my best.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed educational institution for getting training and finally appear in the tests Jeemains and Jeeadvanced,....join counselling rounds by Jodsaa and get to know about your allottment, else try at other reputed institutions, like – Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......Vedvyasa Inst of Tech, Malappuram,..........Manipal Inst of Tech, Manipal,........PES Uni, Bangalore........     and pursue your graduation from there followed by placement in top rated MNCs,....Good Luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free