sir i got 88 marks in mains and iam belongs to OBC catagory and i had 89.2 in andhra pradesh board will there any chance to get seat in nit

sir i got 88 marks in mains and iam belongs to OBC catagory and i had 89.2 in andhra pradesh board will there any chance to get seat in nit

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi hari
i think you can . but for accurate predictions you should use branch and college predictor. so please make a visit on the link
thanks and approve my answer
regards sahil
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Not much chances are there according to me, still, don’t give up that easliy, rather visit the official website of NITs in AP and ge to know whether you may be there or not, otherwise I may suggest you certain highly reputed and renowned institutions which have earned a very good name and fame in the field of education and placements, you may go for any of these – Dr. K N Modi University, Tonk,..........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,......................School of Engineering and Technology, Jain University,Bangalore,..................Axis Institute of Technology and Management,Kanpur.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free