sir i got 60% agg. in class 12 boards. if i get 300+ marks in jee main 2018 will i get admission in dtu

sir i got 60% agg. in class 12 boards. if i get 300+ marks in jee main 2018 will i get admission in dtu

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Ayush Sahay
25 Points
6 years ago
NSIT and DTU are the best colleges in Delhi, which take admissions on the basis of your JEE(main) rank. I mentioned rank, and not JEE mains marks because there is a huge difference, due to inclusion of Qualifying examination marks in the calculation of rank. Your rank primarily depends on your boards percentage. If you have a percentage of 95+ in boards, you will definitely get a good branch in these colleges if your score is above 150. Giving the scores of some of my friends for your reference:(These are ranks of JEE 2014, and the board is CBSE in all cases)1. JEE Mains:162Boards:95.4Rank:14.5k2.JEE Mains:138Boards:96.2Rank:15.2k3.JEE Mains:140Boards 94.1Rank: 27k4.JEE Mains:191boards:93Rank:17.8kIn order to get an idea of the cutoff, please visit the website Joint Admission CounselingPlacements are good at these colleges. However, pay varies from 1 crore to 6 lakh. This variation is primarily due to the skill of the candidate and the branch chosen. However, I`d advise you to choose a branch in which you think you have an interest. A person with passion may do wonders even if the probability of success is low, but a person without passion will never do wonders even if the probability of success is high. You may reject this as people at your stage would normally do. Gradually, you will realise that these are the golden words for success.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free