sir i am an sc candidate scored 62 in mains and have secured 80.25% in cbse boards home state u.p. and i want to ask weather at the time of jee main counselling i would be having a rank under 1.5 lakh or not. i was elligible for jee advance but i spoiled my exam so i am asking this).????????

sir i am an sc candidate scored 62 in mains and have secured 80.25% in cbse boards home state u.p. and i want to ask weather at the time of jee main counselling i would be having a rank under 1.5 lakh or not. i was elligible for jee advance but i spoiled my exam so i am asking this).????????

Grade:12

6 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
According to your marks and class 12th percentage, very rare chance of getting NIT
You may be under 1.5 lc but it depends on many factor.
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
yes
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
because of your category
afterall lets see
hope u get the admission
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
to get into NIT one needs to clear Advanced as well. If your category helpsit then perhaps you can make it otherwise nothing for sure can be said. Yes you may visit the websites of brlow listed institutions and try your luck -
Parala Maharaja Engg College,Berhampur
 Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
Inst of Engg and Mgmt Kolkata
Banasthali Uni,Banasthali

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
sure ur rank will be under 1.5 lakh , but it is of no worth and u will not get any nit or any govt college at this rank
rather u must try for jaypee noida , upes dehradun 
these are some of private good colleges
APPROVE IF USEFUL
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
your rank may be under 1.5 lacs but chances for nit is less
but hope for the best

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free