Sir an awesome reply which i had recived from ur side help me alot. Sir as i told i score152 In mains and 91% in boards sir what is your opinion for BESU shibpur howrah which going to take students from jee mains 1st time. As i told i am an obc So plz consider this in your suggestion.

Sir an awesome reply which i had recived from ur side help me alot. Sir as i told i score152 In mains and 91% in boards sir what is your opinion for BESU shibpur howrah which going to take students from jee mains 1st time. As i told i am an obc So plz consider this in your suggestion.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,

As this college is taking admissions on JEE mains basis for the first time, no previous years data is available. So we cannot say about opening and closing ranks. Also your score is good, aren’t you getting any NITs ? Whats’ your rank?

Thanks
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
I suggest you to visit the websites of some chosen one institutions which have earned a very good image and reputation in the field of education and additionally these institutes have a very good report on placements, just check out the details of – Guru Jambeshwar uni of Sci and tech, Hisar….….….Darbhanga College of Engg, Darbhanga,........Vasavi College of Engg, Hyderabad....and lovely Professional uni.Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free