Sir after 4 th round the seats vacant in NITs will be filled by a spot round or not I have been alloted electrical engineering in Sant longwal institute of technology! in my homestate west bengal ive have got ECE in HERITAGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY! what should i do?

Sir after 4th round the seats vacant in NITs will be filled by a spot round or not I have been alloted electrical engineering in Sant longwal institute of technology! in my homestate west bengal ive have got ECE in HERITAGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY! what should i do?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
Check the Info which is given on official site

JoSAA 2015 Spot Round Eligibility

The candidates whose seats have been cancelled because of any alterations vis-à-vis the category they belong to, gender, PwD Status, etc. but they are likewise adequate for the admissions even with the changes.
All the registered candidates can show up for theJoSAA 2015 spot roundwho have not got any seat throughout the former rounds of seat allotment process.
The candidates who were unsuccessful in registering themselves for the counseling between 25 June 2015 to 29 June 2015.
It must be taken into account that the candidates who have formerly registered themselves between the precise dates need not register themselves again with JoSAA.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
I suggest you to directly visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know about the actual status,.....if you are not satisfied with the allottment made to you, then you may try visiting the official weblinks of some other reputed institutions and try to seek admission in any of them – Jadavpur Uni, Kolkata,........................DTU, Delhi,......................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..............................Rajasthan Technical Uni, Kota

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free