SHOULD I JOIN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IN NIE/SJCE,MYSORE OR METALLURGY OR CHEMICAL IN NITK SURATKAL?

SHOULD I JOIN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IN NIE/SJCE,MYSORE OR METALLURGY OR CHEMICAL IN NITK SURATKAL?

Grade:12

6 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,

What is your long term plan. After btech let me know so that I can know accordingly.

Thanks
alien
16 Points
8 years ago
DO MASTERS AND PHD IN WHICH EVER BRANCH I CHOOSE AND WORK IN R&D

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
If you want to do mtech/ MS / phd than college play a very imp role...Brand value matters

alien
16 Points
8 years ago
THANKS SIR. I WANT TO KNOW WHICH BRANCH HAS MORE RESEARCH OPPURTUNITIES
alien
16 Points
8 years ago
THANKS SIR. I WANT TO KNOW WHICH BRANCH HAS MORE RESEARCH OPPURTUNITIES
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Just ponder over your interest, Chemical branch may open a number of vistas for you in the upcoming years....but it does notb mean that Mechanical or Metallurgy are any less.....I told you no that its a matter of interest....you may surf on internet the features of some chosen one institutions.....yes I do agree that the image and reputation of the institute matters a lot, so i am going to recommend you names of extremely reputed institutions....you may go for – Jadavpur uni, Kolkata,.............Maharaja Sayajirao Uni of Baroda, VadodraYMCA uni of Sci and Tech, Faridabad.......and Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free