respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell whether fiitjee south delhi is a good institute?

respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell whether fiitjee south delhi is a good institute?

Grade:Select Grade

2 Answers

Ramreddy IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 49 Points
9 years ago
There is no exact way to calculate the number of marks because the level of difficulty and cut off both will vary every year. considering your CBSE board percentage 85.2% into account the normalized marks and JEE main paper marks you should get to get rank less than 10000 are shown below:
JEE mains: >175 marks(Normalized marks)
>230 marks (In JEE Main Paper)
However this is according to this year paper, it will vary depending on the difficulty level of paper.

Ramreddy IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 49 Points
9 years ago
There is no exact way to calculate the number of marks because the level of difficulty and cut off both will vary every year. considering your CBSE board percentage 85.2% into account the normalized marks and JEE main paper marks you should get to get rank less than 10000 are shown below:
JEE mains: >175 marks(Normalized marks)
>230 marks (In JEE Main Paper)
However this is according to this year paper, it will vary depending on the difficulty level of paper.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free