ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

Please help for Round 3;Sir on basis of my AIR rank 24875 and SC rank 523 i got NIT Warangal Mech for 2 nd round and thru state got COEP for CSE.I love CSE so please on my rank and category do I have a chance to get CSE at Warangal by Option 2 or for that matter somehow Trichy by Option 1 .Also if not then should i choose NIT Warangal Mech on basis of placement and future over COEP CSE for college status as i belong to low financial family.Please help.Thank u

Please help for Round 3;Sir on basis of my AIR rank 24875 and SC rank 523 i got NIT Warangal Mech for 2nd round and thru state got COEP for CSE.I love CSE so please on my rank and category do I have a chance to get CSE at Warangal by Option 2  or for that matter somehow Trichy by Option  1 .Also if not then should i choose NIT Warangal Mech on basis of placement and future over COEP CSE for college status as i belong to low financial family.Please help.Thank u

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Ramreddy IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 49 Points
9 years ago
As per your rank and last year statistics you have less chances of getting CSE in NITW, but you may get CSE in NIT trichy that too may be in spot round (closing rank 27087). But its not safe to wait till spot round in any college.So it is safer and better if you choose NITW mechanical for your better future interms of placements and career oppurtunities. NITW mechanical is one of the best, so its better if you go for this option.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free