On my state level i got coep cse and in csab i got MNNIT CSE in 1 st round but giving option 1 maybe i can retain it or get of higher preferences like NIT surathkal CSE,NIT warangal CSE/Mech and trichy cse/mech so as i want cse only please suggest if i cant get my wanted branch thru csab should i prefer coep or wait for 3 rd round in CSAB

On my state level i got coep cse and in csab i got MNNIT CSE in 1st round but giving option 1 maybe i can retain it or get of higher preferences like NIT surathkal CSE,NIT warangal CSE/Mech and trichy cse/mech so as i want cse only please suggest if i cant get my wanted branch thru csab should i prefer coep or wait for 3rd round in CSAB

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Ramreddy IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 49 Points
9 years ago
Since you wanted to join in only CSE branch and you already got it. But if you consider NIT warangal,NIT trichy and NIT suratkal all are better colleges than COEP. You can go for fourther rounds of counselling but dont wait till spot round because it may happen that you dont get CSE that time. You may get any other branch like mech. You can go till round 3 and if you get it its well and good. But this is somewhat risky process. Dont want too much, try till round 3 to get CSE in good NIT.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free