my ran in JEE adv is 3820 and I’m OBC. Which IITs I can expect

my ran in JEE adv is 3820 and I’m OBC. Which IITs I can expect

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ayush Sahay
25 Points
6 years ago
Not exactly strange, but this thing happened with meI appeared for JEE Advanced 2013There was a question in chemistry which required us to find the enthalpy of some reaction, per "gram" of a certain reactant.We are generally used to solve questions in which we find enthalpy per "mole".The JEE paper setters are smart. They wanted per gram but they deliberately put an option which had the same numerical value as the per mole value.I was caught in the trap, and I was marking the incorrect answer. Having bubbled half, I realized it was per gram and not per mole. I didn`t bubble the remaining. I tried to erase it by moistening the eraser a bit (with my tongue) and then rubbing the ORS (it was a matter of 2 marks after all!).And I bubbled the correct answer.In the end I realized, Oh God! What have I done?Apparently the ORS was a bit damaged and I was scared to death.But I kept my calm and continued solving the paper.Till the result day, I was scared about this.What if my ORS is rejected by the computer?Never told this to anyone (especially parents).Thankfully, got the question right and aced JEE. But the period between JEE day and JEE result day was haunting for me!If you are a JEE aspirant reading this answer, then this link might be useful for you

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free