Is there a difference in difficulty level of JEE Main offline and online exams? I have heard that offline exam has always been comparatively easier when compared to online exam. Is there any truth to this? I ask because you must have analysed both offline and online papers in the past two years. Please help. I s hall be extremely g rateful.

Is there a difference in difficulty level of JEE Main offline and online exams? I have heard that offline exam has always been comparatively easier when compared to online exam. Is there any truth to this? I ask because you must have analysed both offline and online papers in the past two years. Please help. I shall be extremely grateful.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ravi
askIITians Faculty 69 Points
9 years ago
That is unlikely to happen. The paper forming body of JEE keeps in mind that the questions in each set of the paper and even in various modes are of more or less same difficulty level.

Also, that totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save time when compared with offline OMR filling. Also, the interface now has been improved to large extent with a lot of features like marking for review, switching to different questions, number of questions attempted, etc.......

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free