Is Architecture better than biotechnology... In BIT Mesra... Which one should I give my first preference. How is architecture in terms of placements...

Is Architecture better than biotechnology... In BIT Mesra... Which one should I give my first preference. How is architecture in terms of placements... 

Grade:upto college level

4 Answers

Marilyn Sanjana
8 Points
9 years ago
Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and establish one. Your salary might be Low at First but As you Experience Increases You can get up to 2 Lakhs per month!

Marilyn Sanjana
8 Points
9 years ago
Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and establish one. Your salary might be Low at First but As you Experience Increases You can get up to 2 Lakhs per month!

Pranjal K
23 Points
9 years ago
So you mean biotechnology must be our priority relative to architecture....?
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and establish one. Your salary might be Low at First but As you Experience Increases You can get up to 2 Lakhs per month

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free