im studying 12 th class now im going write my jee mains exam in next year k then what is the syllabus for jee mains and how to prepare physics and jee mains???what are the important chapters and lessons??

im studying 12 th class now im going write my jee mains exam in next year k then what is the syllabus for jee mains and how to prepare physics and jee mains???what are the important chapters and lessons??

Grade:12

4 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Complete syllabus for jee is available on the askIITians website. Also the weightage of different chapters/topics in different subjects is also available on its website. For analysis of complete jee pattern and syllabus per refer there. Thanks.
Dikshit Sai
36 Points
8 years ago
i bdont no what are the important lessons and i dont no weightage  for phys jee mains

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
You can consult NCERT books right from 10th std to 12th and make them as a base, plus download previous year’s question papers/assignments/question banks etc and go for extensive practice, and on the top try to accelerate your answering speed.......along with it try to visit the most reputed colleges and universities to check out the details of admission criteria and other related issues....you may visit the oficial websites of -----Maharishi Markandehswar Uni, Ambala,..........Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi,....Rajasthan Tech. Uni. Kota,..............and lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free