i want to get 300 marks in jee mains 2016 i just wanted to know the topics i must cover to get that

i want to get 300 marks in jee mains 2016 i just wanted to know the topics i must cover to get that

Grade:Select Grade

4 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
it is good that u had set a very challenging ang good goal but u have to study hard to achieve it
in jee main question from each chapter is present like that from biomolecules , polymers, stats, mathematical reasoning and some of these are not in syllabi of jee advanced
so basically i advice u to do all topics to get good marks and practice as much questions as u can to get a good hold on that chapter

approve if useful
Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Its very good to have such a goal...
You need to very comprehensie towards the subject, must go through each and every concepts,,,
Pls check the books mentioned on the askiitians.com homepahe...

Good Luck...
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
you must study hard to achieve it
you must go through all topics in ncert books
and prepare well for the examination
all the best
abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
The below topics are to be diffently covered those are
Mathematics:COMPLEX NUMBERS AND QUADRATIC EQUATIONSBINOMIAL THEOREM AND ITS SIMPLE APPLICATIONSLIMIT, CONTINUITY AND DIFFERENTIABILITYINTEGRAL CALCULUSCO-ORDINATE GEOMETRYThree Dimensional GeometryVector AlgebraTrigonometryPhysics:KINEMATICSLAWS OF MOTIONWORK, ENERGY AND POWERROTATIONAL MOTIONPROPERTIES OF SOLIDS AND LIQUIDSTHERMODYNAMICSKINETIC THEORY OF GASESOSCILLATIONS AND WAVESELECTROSTATICSCURRENT ELECTRICITYMAGNETIC EFFECTS OF CURRENT AND MAGNETISMELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ALTERNATING CURRENTSELECTROMAGNETIC WAVESOPTICSChemistry:Chemical Bonding and Molecular StructureCHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICSSOLUTIONSEQUILIBRIUMCHEMICAL KINETICSSURFACE CHEMISTRYCLASSIFICATON OF ELEMENTS AND PERIODICITY IN PROPERTIESGENERAL PRINCIPLES AND PROCESSES OF ISOLATION OF METALSHYDROGENBLOCK ELEMENTS (ALKALI AND ALKALINE EARTH METALS)P - BLOCK ELEMENTS: Group - 13 to Group 18 Elementsd – and f – BLOCK ELEMENTSCO-ORDINATION COMPOUNDSHydrocarbonsOrganic Compounds Containing Halogens,oxygen,nitrogenThere are many universities which provide you Excellent opportunities in placement,good scholarships,Enhance your communication skills.Those Universities are
IIT, Kharagpur
IIT, Kanpur
Lovely Professional Univerrsity
BMS College of Engineering

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free