I scored 108 in Jee mains 2016 and 12 th 91.50 percentage I belong to obc ncl caste BTW my Rank according to reasonance is Around 28k to 40k . Can i get any NITs, IIITs ??? If yes possible one and the branches i might get .( I like cse , IT , eee , ece ) Thanks in Advance.

I scored 108 in Jee mains 2016 and 12th 91.50 percentage I belong to obc ncl caste 
BTW my Rank according to reasonance is Around 28k to 40k .
Can i get any NITs, IIITs ??? If yes possible one and the branches i might get .( I like cse , IT , eee , ece )

Thanks in Advance.

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
please use the branch and college predictor for this purpose. visit
after opening this link and filling your details you can easily know best options available for you in nit
welcome
medha
32 Points
7 years ago
With your JEE score it is not easy for you to get into IIT, NIT,IIIT but this score makes you eligible for admission into many other good universitiesand there you could get a preffered course too and as you have a promising score in class 12 you will have a good scholarship too. I suggest you browse for universities that provide you a wide platform, exposure and experience , good faculty and prepare you to be the best as best is what every company want and looking for universities like Nirma University, Ahmedabad...............Lovely Professional University , Phagwara.................Apeejay stya university, Gurgaon etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free