I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the further rounds of counselling ?? my CRL is 250000 and SC rank is 90000 my home state is delhi so can u please tell if am to get a college which will it be ?? plzz reply ASAP

I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the further rounds of counselling ?? my CRL is 250000 and SC rank is 90000 my home state is delhi so can u please tell if am to get a college which will it be ?? plzz reply ASAP

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission there as well as what is the status of placements in the yester years there, choose any of these – MBM College of Engg, Jodhpur,......College of Engg, Pune,...Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.....Inderprastha uni, Delhi
navneet
28 Points
8 years ago
first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free