I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains. Would I get cse at bit mesra as its cutofff last year was around 8900 in the 3 rd round and even higher in 4 th round

I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains. Would I get cse at bit mesra as its cutofff last year was around 8900 in the 3rd round and even higher in 4th   round

Grade:12

5 Answers

Rohit Bharti
17 Points
8 years ago
Yes, you will get it easily!
AB
17 Points
8 years ago
Thanks Rohit. But cse at Bit mesra is preferable or Civil/Chemical at NIT Warangal?
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Yes there are quite bright chances for you to get a seat at Mesra,......you can check it on your own as well by visiting the official weblink of Mesra and find out the current status.........otherwise there aree so many other reputed colleges and universities where they have quite a good infrastructure,.....highly qualified faculty to impart a quality education and towards the end of the degree the sudents are given best placements in renowned MNCs, try any of these – Amrita School of Engg, Coimbtore,..............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...........Banasthali Uni, Banasthali
Rohit Bharti
17 Points
8 years ago
Cse at bits mesra anytime bro :)
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
You must directly visit the official link of Josaa to get the current status and to find ourt where do you stand, if you cracked it this time, well and good otherwise you may seek admission at some other esteemes places, like – MBM College of ENgg, Jodhpur,...........TKM College of engg, Kollam,..........DIT Uni, Dehradun,............Lovely Professional University, Punjab

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free