I have got 148 marks in JEE Main 2016 and have got 97% in ipe(Andhra Board of Intermediate Education).Can I get admission in one of the top 5 NITs? Also my VITEEE and SRMJEEE counseling are on the same day.Which one should I attend (given that I want to choose only one)? My VITEEE Rank is 18014 and my SRMJEEE Rank is 10438.

I have got 148 marks in JEE Main 2016 and have got 97% in ipe(Andhra Board of Intermediate Education).Can I get admission in one of the top 5 NITs?
Also my VITEEE and SRMJEEE counseling are on the same day.Which one should I attend (given that I want to choose only one)? My VITEEE Rank is 18014 and my SRMJEEE Rank is 10438.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
7 years ago
Dear student,

Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
It all depends on cutoff list of an institution, so you better check it at VIT or SRM by visiting their websites, along with it you may also visit weblinks of certain other promising institutions like – Vivekanand Global University, Jaipur,....BITS, Pilani,..........LPU, Phagwara, Punjab,.........College of engg, Pune

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free