I have got 140 marks in jee mains and 91% in cbse board . I am in general category. In which nits and which branches I can take admission ?

I have got 140 marks in jee mains and 91% in cbse board . I am in general category. In which nits and which branches I can take admission ?

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
you can use branch and college predictor to get correct answer to your question. please follow the link
thanks and approve my answer
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, the merit list as well as the cut off is the only way to decide one’s chances of getting at NIT and that too in a desired branch. So pay a visit to the official website of an NIT first to make sur that you have chances to get a seat at an NIT after that only anything may be predicted. There is another way out that may be opted for . Rest assured these institutions are being run by philanthropists who are core educations, so they try their level best to provide quality education and also bes possible placements in renowned institutions. These are – ICFAI, Hyderabad,.............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,......................BITS, Pilani etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free