I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government). I would even prefer Industrial/Production Engineering ( if not getting better branches).Are LNMIIT Jaipur, JIIT Noida, SGSITS Indore, GNDEC Ludhiana good options for me ?

I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government).

I would even prefer Industrial/Production Engineering ( if not getting better branches).Are LNMIIT Jaipur, JIIT Noida, SGSITS Indore, GNDEC Ludhiana good options for me ?

Grade:12th pass

5 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student,

Now that the results have announced you can check your exact rank in online score card on JEE website. And then you can check the opening and closing rank of colleges you want from there you can get idea about which branch and college you can get in.

The colleges you mentioned are also good but depends on which branch you take

Thanks
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Your score is good both in JEE as well as in board, but check your rank first as the result has been made public and seconly keep an eye on the latest updates of counselling rounds, no doubt thecolleges that you have mentioned are all quite good but you may check first which college has been allotted by the counselling results,....if you get your desired branch there, well and good ...otherwise you may consider visiting the oficial websites of some esteemed institutions for admission, like – Maharaja Surajmal Inst of TEch, Delhi,............DIT Uni, Dehradun,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........BITS Sindri
Tejas Karwa
14 Points
8 years ago
Thanku..i have got 52000 AIR in Mains 2015
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
you’re most welcome
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Did you get into somewhere or not? You must vosot the official website of Josaa to find out where you have been allotted a seat,......you may also go for a comparative analysis of some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality education followed by better placements, i may suggest these names – TKM College of Engg, Kollam,..........BITS Pilani,............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......DTU, Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free