MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Tejas Karwa Grade: 12th pass

I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government).

I would even prefer Industrial/Production Engineering ( if not getting better branches).Are LNMIIT Jaipur, JIIT Noida, SGSITS Indore, GNDEC Ludhiana good options for me ?
2 years ago

Answers : (5)

Nishant Vora
IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty
2469 Points
										Dear Student,

Now that the results have announced you can check your exact rank in online score card on JEE website. And then you can check the opening and closing rank of colleges you want from there you can get idea about which branch and college you can get in.

The colleges you mentioned are also good but depends on which branch you take

Thanks
2 years ago
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points

Your score is good both in JEE as well as in board, but check your rank first as the result has been made public and seconly keep an eye on the latest updates of counselling rounds, no doubt thecolleges that you have mentioned are all quite good but you may check first which college has been allotted by the counselling results,....if you get your desired branch there, well and good ...otherwise you may consider visiting the oficial websites of some esteemed institutions for admission, like – Maharaja Surajmal Inst of TEch, Delhi,............DIT Uni, Dehradun,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........BITS Sindri
2 years ago
Tejas Karwa
14 Points
										Thanku..i have got 52000 AIR in Mains 2015

2 years ago
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points

you’re most welcome
2 years ago
Soneel Verma
823 Points

Did you get into somewhere or not? You must vosot the official website of Josaa to find out where you have been allotted a seat,......you may also go for a comparative analysis of some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality education followed by better placements, i may suggest these names – TKM College of Engg, Kollam,..........BITS Pilani,............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......DTU, Delhi
2 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
Get extra Rs. 2,385 off
USE CODE: COUPON10
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
Get extra Rs. 2,385 off