I Have CRL 47999 And OBC Rank 1301 In Paper 2 (b.arch) And Opening Rank For MANIT for OBC Is 4052 And Closing Rank Is6274. So Will I Be Getting Admisson Or Not ?

I Have CRL 47999 And OBC Rank 1301 In Paper 2 (b.arch) And Opening Rank For MANIT for OBC Is 4052 And Closing Rank Is6274. So Will I Be Getting Admisson Or Not ? 

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
I guess you can get it there, still to be double confirmed, pay a visit to the official website of Jee mains and you may get a clear picture for you answer...may be possible that your category helps you out to land you in one of the most top rated institutions,....otherwise you may go for opting other equally reputed and esteemed institutions where quality education is imparted, but I may tell you one thing here that Arch. seats are readily filled and certain institutions do expect NATA qualification,.........anyway you may try visiting any of these – BMS College of ENgg, Bangalore,............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara...........Maulana Azad National Inst of TEch,Bhopal

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free