I got SC catagory rank as 2892 and general 46995 in jee mains in your rank predictor.which NIT can I get and Iam a candidate from Tamilnadu?My mark is 75 and boards 94.5%.Please tell me.Iam not sure about your college predictor.

I got SC catagory rank as 2892 and general 46995 in jee mains in your rank predictor.which NIT can I get and Iam a candidate from Tamilnadu?My mark is 75 and boards 94.5%.Please tell me.Iam not sure about your college predictor.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Aabid Hussain
askIITians Faculty 576 Points
7 years ago
Hi,

As according to our rank predictor your rank as 2892 (SC) and 46995 (General).
We suggest you to go through our college and branch predictor link which is provided as under.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html

Good Luuck !!
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student you may try at Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbtore,..........................B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai,....................SRM University, Chennai or …...Lovely Professional University, Phagwara and get to know what branch is available, also you may get to know whether your rank falls in the merit list there. it may be possible that your category helps you out, but be ready to join some other renowned institutions as well if the need there be. like – Banasthali University, Banasthali..................DTU, Delhi,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..............Anna University, Chennai etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free