i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)

i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)

Grade:12

3 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student, you must visit the official website of Jee Mains and check out your stature whether you get it there or not, if you got it there , well and good, otherwise i may opine to seek admission at some other high-profile institutions like – Techno India Uni, Kolkata,.........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara, ….….…...Inderprastha Uni, Delhi,................College of ENgg, Pune
Akash
11 Points
8 years ago
Last year cut off in IIIT-Jabalpur was (4th round) OR/CR : 110918 – 133491
So based on your rank chances are very slim.
Hope for the best ^^
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
The chances for a good IIT/NIT seem to be very remote, still you may consult it at the official website of Jeemains orJosaa, so that you may get the clearer view, and also keep in mind there are certain other highly reputed institutions where you may visit the official weblinks and gather the requisite information and hence get admission, try these – MIT Academy Of Engg, Pune,.................Dharam Sinh Desai Uni, Nadiad,...............Lvely Professional uni, Phagwara,....................BIT Sindri, Dhanbad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free