I got 147 marks in jee mains 2016 and 94% in cbse boards. What should be my rank? And which college will be best for me? I am searching for college which can provide me good academics and better hostel life.

I got 147 marks in jee mains 2016 and 94% in cbse boards. What should be my rank? And which college will be best for me? I am searching for college which can provide me good academics and better hostel life.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi yatin
to predict your rank visit
to know best available colleges and branches for use visit
with regards
sahil
medha
32 Points
7 years ago
Yatin..congratulations on scoring so good in class 12 examination and you JEE score is also good but your rank could be >10000 so i can’t promise you your desired college but as you say that you want a college with good academics and hostel life then you should start exploring as there are many universities doing so like Lovely Professional University,.Phagwara........Nirma University,Ahmedabad..............KIIT, Bhubaneswar etc. but while you choose you should see which university provides you with the most opportunities and a wide platform to showcase your talent, enhance your knowledge and a fair chance to learn many new things.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free