i got 102 marks in jee mains 2016 and 85% in boards(>99 percentile) in west bengal board can i get iiest shibpur through home state quota and state rank

i got 102 marks in jee mains 2016 and 85% in boards(>99 percentile) in west bengal board can i get iiest shibpur through home state quota and state rank

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
sorry but chances are very less. otherwise you can expect branches like Metallurgy and Materials Engineering,Information Technology {{but sorry chances are very less}}. i think you should use branch and college predictor to check other best available options for you
thanks
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, there is certainly a home-state quota, for sure and your score is not up to the mark to be at IIEST Shibpur, you may get it, may be possible, but in low rated branches. To be sure yourself, you should better pay a visit to the official website of the institute or else I may recommend you certain esteemed institutions where quality education and best placements, both are ofered to the students. These institutions are – GITAM university, Vishakhapatnam,.....................Lovely Professional University,Phagwara,...................B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai,.....................BHU, Varanasi etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free