I belong to Telanga board. In JEEMain confirmation details I found that my hall ticket number is correct but it is given as AP Board .I mistakenly confirmed my details . Is it going to be a problem ? Can I get another chance for editing it ? If yes how. Is there any way to contact the board in this issue?

I belong to Telanga board. In JEEMain confirmation details I found that my hall ticket number is correct but it is given as AP Board .I mistakenly confirmed my details . Is it going to be a problem ? Can I get another chance for editing it ? If yes how. Is there any way to contact the board in this issue?

Grade:12th pass

5 Answers

Abhinav
askIITians Faculty 387 Points
8 years ago
You should write e-mail stating your problem to e-mail address given on site of JEE Mains for help.
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
pl. mail and sort it out other wis it will be furious
Praneeth
35 Points
8 years ago
I have mailed them and even tried to contact over phone. But there is no reply. phone lines are always busy,
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
mail your prblm to jee mains site and sort out
abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
You can mail them and try to contact them atleast in phone and get it corrected.
The top universities which provide you excellent placement oportunities,good communication skills,enhancement your communication skills,The universities are
1.BITS, Pilani
2.PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
3.Lovely Professional University.
4.Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology, Patiala.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free