i appeared for cbse board this year.i am stressed about what %age i am getting please tell me does cbse guys check the paper’s leniently or they cut the marks for every point mistakes.this year maths nd physics were tough comparatively.

i appeared for cbse board this year.i am stressed about what %age i am getting please tell me does cbse guys check the paper’s leniently or they cut the marks for every point mistakes.this year maths nd physics were tough comparatively.

Grade:12

7 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
of course it is true that this year both maths and english exams were tougher than previous years
and dont worry about cbse result, as i had read an article in times of india that checking will be quite lenient due to request of many students and teachers .
also one question in maths had been given grace for all

approve if useful
iitian
12 Points
8 years ago
one of my known who failed in cbse got 90+ in haryana board...where our answers sheets got check i am from faridabad
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
look its not fixed that where will pares will be sent for checking
it varies per year and nothing can be said about ot
but i guess it can be confirmed from ur school as one my friend told about that he get some information from school about the same topic
so u can try from school if possible from ur known persons

approve if useful
iitian
12 Points
8 years ago
beside this year..which type of checking is preffered by cbse is it tough,normal or little lenient?.
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
this year it will be little lenient because of toughness of exam
and on the requests of students and teachers it will be loose marking
shubham sharda
360 Points
8 years ago
The cheaking is lineant when paper is tough. Don’t worry.
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
don’t worry. the checking is lineant.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free