i am getting around 108 0r 112 marks and excepted board percentage around 85%in cbse i belong to general category what college can i get in punjab or nearby states also predict my rank according to your experience dont give me link

i am getting around 108 0r 112 marks and excepted board percentage around 85%in cbse i belong to general category what college can i get in punjab or nearby states also predict my rank according to your experience dont give me link

Grade:12

3 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
On the basis of marks you mentioned, it would be typical to clear the cut off for JEE MAIN, mean under 150000.
IF IN CASE YOU CLEARED THE CUT OFF ANF GET A RANK, you may get private college ner Chandigarh, Punjab like CHITKARA, LPU etc...

I would like to suggest you there are two programme, 5 year integrated MBA from IIM Indore, eligiblity class 12th...
4 year B.Sc Physics Hons from IISc Banglore....both are a class institutions....you should try ...
shubham sharda
360 Points
8 years ago
You can get admission in punjabi university or Guru Nanak dev university in punjab. You can try for uiit in himachal university too. Gundu is best among the three. I’m currently in punjabi university, patiala.
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
you have chances to get seat in punjab university or guru nanak dev university

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free