i am geeting 51 in mains 2015 + app 80-85% in boards is there any chance to get admission in nit kurukshetra /YMCA faridabad .Please tell me the colleges i can get in haryana (only government) with SC quote.also predict my rank with your experiance and please do not give me the predictor link.

i am geeting 51 in mains 2015 + app 80-85% in boards is there any chance to get admission in nit kurukshetra /YMCA faridabad .Please tell me the colleges i can get in haryana (only government) with SC quote.also predict my rank with your experiance and please do not give me the predictor link.

Grade:12

4 Answers

aditya pandey
32 Points
9 years ago
ur rank will  around 280000-350000 nd u can try for MM eng colg,ambala..its a gud one as far i kno.. :)
ng29
1698 Points
9 years ago
sorry but on the basi of ur score u will not get nit kkr or ymca as these are very demanding colleges and get filled at very earlier ranks
but jmit radhore u can get in haryana counselling only
last year also nit kkr closing ranks was very shocking and disappointing 4 some students also
approve if useful
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
you dont have cance for nit kkr.

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
JEE score is notvery promising, but your category and board score may help you to get a seat in one of the renowned institutions,you may try at -
Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala
Guru Jambeshwar Uni of Sci and Tech, Hisar
Lovely Professional Uni,Phagwara
Maharaja Agrasen Inst of Tech, Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free