How is the book New Pattern Physics: A Master Practice Book for JEE Main and Advcanced by D.C. Pandey for getting 280+ in Main and getting 370+ in bitsat... I am in class 12 and currently doing revision of class 11 th .In 11 th I partially solved HCV Part 1 and part 2(heat,thermo).I am studying theory from HCV and solving Mains part of the new pattern DCP.Will It Be enough for getting 280+ in Main and getting 370+ in bitsat or Should I Solved Advanced part too and any other book along with it?? is the level of of physics questions asked in mains comparable to the questions given in mains part of the new pattern for iit jee physics by DC Pandey,I mean the level??

How is the book New Pattern Physics: A Master Practice Book for JEE Main and Advcanced by D.C. Pandey for getting 280+ in Main and getting 370+ in bitsat... I am in class 12 and currently doing revision of class 11th.In 11th I partially solved HCV Part 1 and part 2(heat,thermo).I am studying theory from HCV and solving Mains part of the new pattern DCP.Will It Be enough for getting 280+ in Main and getting 370+ in bitsat or Should I Solved Advanced part too and any other book along with it?? is the level of of physics questions asked in mains comparable to the questions given in mains part of the new pattern for iit jee physics by DC Pandey,I mean the level??

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
8 years ago
@ AMAN
i am glad that u asked this query..
actually ncert construct the base of every entrance exams, and as supplements books are always nessasary to crack the exams like iitjee..
comparing to their level of questions that has been asked in jee exam before, i think dc pandey will give u complete paper for that..
my suggestion is that u should go for the 37 years solved paper book by dc pandey,,
thats also a very good books,,also i would like to add that hcv is an excellent book and dnt just only read theory , solve ques as well frm hcv, they are also nessasary , becoz in jee u will solve the numericals more than theory,
and for BITSAT, i will recommend u to go for bitsat cracker by arihant, thats a good book..
u can also refer to verious study resources avaliable in askiitians website,,
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
HAPPY TO HELP..
sourav nayak
38 Points
8 years ago
as you are concerned with jee mains and bitsat only, any good objective book with lot of questions will do,
as per your querry yes that one (mains part) is enough but i recommend that you should all of them. you dont need any other book.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free