hi...i sawed and tried everyones rank predictor but all are fake and even yours so its a request please please suggest me with your experiece my exact rank in jee mains i am from himachal genral category jee main marks are 49 and cbse board 86.80%

hi...i sawed and tried everyones rank predictor but all are fake and even yours so its a request please please suggest me with your experiece my exact rank in jee mains i am from himachal genral category jee main marks are 49 and cbse board 86.80%

Grade:12

5 Answers

mohit vashishtha
144 Points
8 years ago
ACCORDING TO MY ANALYSIS UR RANKING WILL  BE AROUND 213000. THIS IS PURELY ACCORDING TO MY EXPERIENCE
anshul
24 Points
8 years ago
but sir as the cut off dropeed this year and the no. of candidate didnt this time much scored well and only 13 laKH people gave jee mains and for genral cutoff too wnet low sis there any chance that ur predicted rank may go low
mohit vashishtha
144 Points
8 years ago
yes i m quiete sure of this rank after looking at all the factors u hav mentioned above.TRUST ME BRO I HAV A VAST EXPERIENCE IN PREDICTING RANKS
Akshit Matthew
80 Points
8 years ago
sir my marks are 41 category sc board percentage 77.4 please predict my rank. 
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Don’t rely on any such predictors rather directly visit the official website of jeemains to get to know your ranking thereafter you may visit the official weblink of Josaa to get to know the latest updates of Counselling rounds...thsi may really help you getting the actual picture,.....if you got a seat there then there’s nothing like that otherwise you may try at some selected leading institutions where there is quality education along with better placements, these names are worth mention – Bhagalpur college of ENgg, Bhagalpur,...........Birla inst of Tech, Patna,.......lovely Professional uni, phagwara,...........Manipal uni, Manipal

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free