Hi brother,need you help.... i currently got chemical engg at nit calicut home state.t would be better to get eee. My obc rank is 4909.last rank aloted in first allotent for obc in eee is 3650. Is there any chance for me to get into eee.

Hi brother,need you help....
i currently got chemical engg at nit calicut home state.t would be better to get eee. My obc rank is 4909.last rank aloted in first allotent for obc in eee is 3650. Is there any chance for me to get into eee.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Yes, You should wait for the further rounds. Definetely you will get any core branch. Thanks.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
If the branch has not been freezed from the backend by Josaa then you may go for the next round and to expect another branch i.e. EEE, but if the branch is freezed then there is no fun in attending the subsequent counselling round or to expect the change of branch,.........there is a way out to apply at certain other renowned institutions where one gets best ever faculty providing best quality education and finally the students get placed in hig profile MNCs,.....these names are worth mention here – Heritage Inst of Tech, Kolkata,.......Singhad College of Engg, Pune,.............SSN College of Engg, Kalavakkam,..............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free