Hello sir/ma’am, I’ve scored 114 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and I got 98.3% in AP Board examination. I belong General category. Could you please tell my approximate AIR rank for JEE MAINS (to get seat in nit’s). Thnaks in advance.

Hello sir/ma’am,

I’ve scored 114 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and I got 98.3% in AP Board examination. I belong General category. Could you please tell my approximate AIR rank for JEE MAINS (to get seat in nit’s). Thnaks in advance.

Grade:12

5 Answers

imranmd
22 Points
8 years ago
Nice ..U have well oppurtunities , may be in 3rd round or 4th round u could get mech and eee in nit trichy,calicut..IF ur luck is good u could end by land up in ur home state nit,one of the best in India,NIT warangal
Arijit Saha
59 Points
8 years ago
u will hav a 30000+ rank....u may not get a good central govt clg
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
well you have good oppurtunities for mech and eee
Aniket Bagga
53 Points
8 years ago
You should be vigilant enough regarding the counselling rounds...you do have good chances...but be ready to take pins to keep visiting the weblinks to check the current position of cutoff list and hence to make out uyour own stature...well you can do one more exercise to visit the leading institutions’ websites and gather the relevant information pertaining to admission...to do so a suggest some names – Nirma Uni, Ahmedabad.....Sri Sairam College of Engg, Bangalore......Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara.....Karunya Uni, Coimbtore
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
good score, well done
you have quite opportunities in mech and eee in nit. as conserned to your rank your rank will be above 25000+

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free