Hello Everyone i Had question after we get results on june 30 2016 and when we will be called upon for counselling in july . do we get only nits to chosce from or many other clgs which gives admission on basis of jee rank ? because i worrried if i wait for a chance in nits will the other clg seats fill up ?

Hello Everyone 

i Had question after we get results on june 30 2016 and when we will be called upon for counselling in july . do we get only nits to chosce from or many other clgs which gives admission on basis of jee rank ? because i worrried if i wait for a chance in nits will the other clg seats fill up ?

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi mohammed
i think you should visit the following link once to get your doubts cleared
if you had still any doubt post it and i will try to answer it as soon as possible
thanks and approve my answer
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ mohammed 
the councelling will held on complete besis , and its not only for nits , also each and every college that are taking admission based on jee rank will participate in councelling process, after the ranks will be out , every college will give the form to fill which requires the jee rank , after that they will draw out their merit list on the besis of student preference , and i think every engg college have some seats for jee main rank holders , 
so, nothing to worry about , some engg college are there which conduct their separate entrance test , for them they will be filled , other college wil;l retain its seat , 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
u can visit the following link to clear all other doubts . 
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/complete-counselling-information-jee-main-2016.html
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, let all the schedule of tests be over then only the counselling rounds will take place at the very same time everywhere. What you can do on your own is to keep an eye on the official weblinks of NITs etc. so that you may get to know the status of counselling rounds as well as the seat allotment in various branches as per the merit, side by side you may also keep looking for certain highly reputed private/semi-government colleges/universities working hard to provide quality education and placements to the students. These institutions are – CMR Engineering College, Hyderabad,..........................College of Engineering, Trivandrum,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.......................JJTU, Rajasthan etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free