got rank 374001 in st category , will i get nit kurukshetra and nit kurukshetra is located in my home state .since previous year home state opening and closening rank was around 4 lac something in first round (st category) ,tell me sir will i get seat in this nit?

got rank 374001 in st category , will i get nit kurukshetra and nit kurukshetra is  located in my home state .since previous year home state opening and closening rank was around  4 lac something in first round (st category) ,tell me sir will i  get seat in this nit?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
According to csab the previous year maximum closing rank for NIT kurukshetraafter 4th round was in and around 8,50,000 for ST category. So you’ll definitely get it
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
I think you will get it , but to be on a safe side why don’t you visit the ofiicial website JEE Mains and get to know where do you stand, you can also check it at other places too where you may find the rquisite details pertaining to admission and thus get a comprehensive details and make a right choice, for that I may suggest visiting  – Vedvyasa Inst of Tech, Malappuram,..........Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara,.........BHU, Varanasi,........Galgotias Greater Noida

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free