=Lt x→∞ ln[(ex+x)]/x

use L hospital rule

lny =Lt x→∞ (1+ex)/(ex+x)

lny = Lt x→∞ ex/(ex+1)

lny =Lt x→∞ 1/(e-x+1)

apply limit

lny =1

y =e

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

there is nothing like mock seat allocation on official web of josaa but if there is then where it is?
Its result is availbale on the main page of Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You better visit the official weblink of Jeemains to finsd out the current status of allocation 9of seats as per the counsellings, if ou made it, you are surely in otherwise go for visiting ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..can i get b arch in NOT tiruchirapalli? the previous answers were not satisfying..plse
Yes you can get it, if you are from other state too.. the last year closing rank for NIT Trichy was 21000 approx, for outside candidates.
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Make sure that you are a NATA qualified, as there may be pretty good chances for you to get a seat, but if you could not make it there then you may try getting seat at other reputed...
Soneel Verma one year ago
i have got 67,410 rank in CRL whereas 1858 rank IN SC category . i want to study cse . kindly list nits which i can get
Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you
Avinash one year ago
Dear Student, I advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains and try to find out whether you are able to be there or not, if not then go for another option, i.e. privately run...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?
View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
Kevin Nash 7 years ago
A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
how many 12 percentage needed to admission in nit?..............................................................
Hii can you please specify the NIT that you are aiming at , then we will be able to help you out.
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
What will be the level of questions dis time????
its gonna be really tough...since cbse are really frustrated by the situation and so they r gonna test students like anything...once iit jee was also leaked and the difficulty level was...
Sudhanshu Saini one year ago
May be some easy.
Adarsh one year ago
hope its easy
V. Harshit - one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000