• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I would like to take AIEEE sample tests

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Venkat

you can gt some sample paper from the link

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …
manan adhikari one year ago
What is your AIR in JEE Mains
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
Then please tell me what should I do now
Please complete your question. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
plz tell me wat is ur question
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Be clear,
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
are the displayed obc ranks in csab are CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Its the AIR which was given in your rank list but not the individual category rank For intance National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering opening rank for gen 18758 and...
Avinash one year ago
That is AIR rank and while allotting a seat to a candidate AIR is considered first and then for the sake of relaxation, category rank is given weightage, may try visiting the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
if my obc rank in jeeadv is 7574,then can I get college?
Dear Student there are very low chances to get at an IIT/NIT with this score, but you needn’t feel discouraged because there are so many reputed colleges and universities which are...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
i think it is difficult to get seat in collage.sorry.….….….…..any way try to another course.................................
raj 4 months ago
no.there is zero chance i mean to say zero chance
vakul 4 months ago
I got a rank of 1303 in iit advance. What are good branches and IITs I should consider? I was also thinking of CS in BHU.
Hey congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year under grad student at IIT Bombay. I would advice you to choose one of the 7 IITs. Your rank is good enough to get a decent branch in Top 5 IITs.I...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
well congratulation on scoring such a good can go for cs in any of the old IITs .they all have great placements... BHU is a great choice
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
hello congrajulations for are going to become great person.and you can get job.well study and enjoy yourself...............................all the best..................
raj 4 months ago
Which is best in terms of placement IIT MANDI mechanical OR DTU in IT branch.
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ deepanshu DTU in I.T branch is always favourable , actually mechanical have less demand than i.t obviously as i.t sectors are currently increasing and will collabarate will comp sci and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts