There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

i am expecting to get into bits hyderabad and goa... i also have scored enough to get into thapar thru aieee..

bits-pilani is no doubt a gr8 institute.. what is the status of hyderabad and goa campuses??? i heard the standard of bits has decreased in last couple of years... so should i opt for thapar or bits-goa or hyderabad???

considering the money factor bits is a lot cheaper than thapar inclusive of all the transportation charges between hostel and home....

which would get me better placements...

thank you

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear sir,

If you are getting BITS Pilani then its well and good but BITS Goa and Hyderabad are of no use , they are just trading on BITS brand. Thapar on the other hand is a very nice college and provides its student a lot of exposure and it also arranges good internship for them at the end of 2nd and 3rd year. Though the college is to costly but their students get good placement package at the end of their graduation.

Also, it doesnt matter how far you are going to study as long as you are going for better education. During your stay at any enginnering college you just need one thing i.e. career security which will better be served by thapar than BITS Goa or Hyderabd.

Hope you take the right decision.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Hi ,

Thapar is an upcoming institute. It is good, bit it is expensive. On the other hand, BITS is a brand name. so you should opt for BITS without any resitation.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Sir i want cse in iiit Hyderabad what should be the procedure and min marks
You will have to give JEE Mains in which you have to get a decent rank around 1000 to CSE followed by counselling. Minimum marks depends on cut off every year. But for an idea you have to...
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago
You can admission thru JEE Mains for Min marks and rank pls check opening and closing rank data of previous years to get a rough estimate thanks
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
Dear Student, You should prepare for the JEE mains and clear it with a good rank. You should target atleast 220 marks. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...
Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
this is the confusion for most of the category students so let me make it clear that the CRL rank is considered for seat allotement and the category rank has nothing to do with seat...
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Brother I also belong to SC
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Sir I have got GFTI and I have taken that,can I give the AIEEE exam next year
yes sure you are eligible for exam. but you have to satisfy these conditions: The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD category candidate’s...
SAHIL one month ago
@ amit for sure u can give the exam next year , but for that u need 75 percent in cbse class 12 th board percentage whichis the minimum requirment of attempting jee main now . if u have...
Umakant biswal one month ago
I got 10 k rank in ts eamcet 2016 . Can I get a seat in vnr vjiet in IT branch ?
Dear student, You need to appear for the counselling then only u will come to know. Also for help you can check opening nd closing rank of this branch
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
You may get admission at Vjet Hyderabad. But there are some Private Universities which are very good. They provide good Infrastructure, Faculty and Placements.You should choose a college...
raghav dua 3 months ago
you just try to visit roorkee college of engineering Roorkee. This is the best engineering college in uttrakhand. We are providing the best placement 94% since 2 years. This college got...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank
Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Tell me the name of biggest state in the U.S.A.?
Texas was the largest state in the U.S. from 1845 to 1959 when Alaska became the largest state in the U.S. as far as land mass is concerned. California is the third largest state as far as...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts