i am expecting to get into bits hyderabad and goa... i also have scored enough to get into thapar thru aieee.. bits-pilani is no doubt a gr8 institute.. what is the status of hyderabad and goa campuses??? i heard the standard of bits has decreased in last couple of years... so should i opt for thapar or bits-goa or hyderabad??? considering the money factor bits is a lot cheaper than thapar inclusive of all the transportation charges between hostel and home.... which would get me better placements... thank you

i am expecting to get into bits hyderabad and goa... i also have scored enough to get into thapar thru aieee..

bits-pilani is no doubt a gr8 institute.. what is the status of hyderabad and goa campuses??? i heard the standard of bits has decreased in last couple of years... so should i opt for thapar or bits-goa or hyderabad???

considering the money factor bits is a lot cheaper than thapar inclusive of all the transportation charges between hostel and home....

which would get me better placements...

thank you

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

ashish kumar
13 Points
14 years ago

Dear sir,

If you are getting BITS Pilani then its well and good but BITS Goa and Hyderabad are of no use , they are just trading on BITS brand. Thapar on the other hand is a very nice college and provides its student a lot of exposure and it also arranges good internship for them at the end of 2nd and 3rd year. Though the college is to costly but their students get good placement package at the end of their graduation.

Also, it doesnt matter how far you are going to study as long as you are going for better education. During your stay at any enginnering college you just need one thing i.e. career security which will better be served by thapar than BITS Goa or Hyderabd.

Hope you take the right decision.

Thank you.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Hi ,

Thapar is an upcoming institute. It is good, bit it is expensive. On the other hand, BITS is a brand name. so you should opt for BITS without any resitation.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free