hello sir , i am appearing of intermediate pls help me how to prepared my question.pls give me past four years question to solved.i am so obeylized you sir pls help me .so on

hello sir , i am appearing of intermediate pls help me how to prepared my question.pls give me past four years question to solved.i am so obeylized you sir pls help me .so on

Grade:

1 Answers

Ankit Mehra
45 Points
13 years ago

Hello Kunal

Preperation for AIEEE is easier as compared to IIT JEE as the syllabus pattern of AIEEE is similar to that of the Central board of secondry education. So preparing for AIEEE is slightly easier.

With the right guidance and adequate preperation, I am sure you will be able to crack AIEEE with ease.

And the right guidance can be provided to you only by exIITians who have been in the education industry for a long amount of time. And all these experts can be found under one roof - askIITians.com. Take a free demo class and you will get to see the difference yourself as an IITian will always be there for you.

For a free demo class, please contact Mr. Manish Kumar at 0120-4224242

The past year papers of AIEEE can be found at http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Past-Papers

Hope that helped!

Ankit Mehra

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free