• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

respected sir ,

i have got 203 marks in aieee.

what will be my rank?

which colleges can i get?

plz..... tell about  NIT's and PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES both.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

203 marks in AIEEE 2009, rank will around 20,000 -25,000

you can find the detail about the college available for this rank with campare your score with last year opening and closing rank of colleges. i am providing you a link giving AIEEE 2008 opening and closing rank of AIEEE 2008 colleges. check out this link and find your solution

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

If I have take the college through jee main then I can give the jee main exam next year
@ amit Yes , u have to , but u have not mention the criteria for that , check the elligibility criteria in the jee website , it have maximum 3 attempt limit and also for advanced u need to...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir, I got 64%(overall) in CBSE board. Category- General. Gaurav Shrama. Please tell me wether I am eligible for jee main 2017 if not, then if I give improvement of two subject that is...
@ gaurav you are not elligible for jee main , and u can give the exams , but if qualified u cannot sit in the josaa counceelling . but u can easily take up seats in state engg college...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hey! Gaurav sorry you are not eligible with this much marks for jee 2017. but yes you can appear for improvement in two exams physics and maths only and can become eligible for jee exam in...
SAHIL 2 months ago
I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government). I would even prefer Industrial/Production ...
Dear Student, Now that the results have announced you can check your exact rank in online score card on JEE website. And then you can check the opening and closing rank of colleges you want...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Your score is good both in JEE as well as in board, but check your rank first as the result has been made public and seconly keep an eye on the latest updates of counselling rounds, no...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Did you get into somewhere or not? You must vosot the official website of Josaa to find out where you have been allotted a seat, may also go for a comparative analysis of some...
Soneel Verma one year ago
How should I prepare for iit jee main 2018? What books should I refer for my preparation?
@ aditya Take out askiitian self study package and test series and attempt the question from their regularly . they will help u to identify where your weak points are . after each test ,...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
i want to get 350 marks in BITSAT 2015 i just wanted to know the main topics to cover that
Important topics for BITSAT – Chemistry Most important chapters Chemical bonding Atomic structure p-block elements Carboxylic acid and its derivatves Mole concepts Biomolecules...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good...
Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts