There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i got 120 marks in aieee.then on this marks what will b my rank?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shallu,

With 120 total, your rank will be above 75000!!!

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..can i get b arch in NOT tiruchirapalli? the previous answers were not satisfying..plse
Yes you can get it, if you are from other state too.. the last year closing rank for NIT Trichy was 21000 approx, for outside candidates.
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Make sure that you are a NATA qualified, as there may be pretty good chances for you to get a seat, but if you could not make it there then you may try getting seat at other reputed...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir,i got 200000 air rank & nearly 65000 obc rank which college i can get & whether i get any nit
I guess you may get one, but to be double sure you must visit the official website of Jee mains and get to know about your stature there, also keep an eye on counselling rounds’ results and ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ? Which subjects will...
@ sakyajit yes, u are elligible , actually the 75 percent criteria was their previously for advanced attempt only , but from this year that also have employed in mains as well . so, in this ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir now i am in 10 th std studying i like to study in eng or medicam i like bio. bt i am intrested in technollogy bt my math is weak not so more. means i more in math than medium level. bt...
Dear Student, Firstly choosing eng or medical is totaly depends upon your interest. Go towards your interest even if you are slightly week in it. You can work on it and imporove them....
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
dear friend, you may crack eng but that is depending on your interest.No one in Engineering are talented they too may also learn by practising more. Thanks
Vaishnavi 6 months ago
please do hard work atleast 3 hours for mathematics and prepare well ncert text books.thank you......
NARAYANA 6 months ago
sir last year in sc maximum cutoff was 455 and minimum was maximum cutoff mean the person whu got highest in sc category has 455 marks ? in neet 1 i have 520 marks in sc caetegory...
Hii I think you have fair chances of getting government colleges from NEET. Congraulations on your achievement
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ pratik | for sure , rest assure that u can easily get a good govt colleges on the besic of your neet 1 score . " if u have 520 marks in sc catagory , then u are elligible for top colleges ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....
Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. Please...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts