There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my Expected marks in AIEEE 2009 is 137 and i belongs to OBC female candiadate from jharkhand. could u tell me the chance to getting list of good college which i will get.

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi ,

Acc to marks , your expected rank will be 50000-75000!!!!

And for details plz check the link given below:

7 years ago

could u tell me can i get state wiase good college .can i get EC and cs branch .plz if possible can u tell me some state wise college which i can get.plz

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Sir please tell me the date of counselling for jeemains.. my AIR is 298205 and OBC NCL rank is 100654 should I have chance to get admission in NITs
For admission related information, you should be updated with the official website of jee mains. Please check it out there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You better visit the official website of Jeemains to get all the requisite things like counselling date, schedule and the like,........if , with this rank, you made it there, well and good, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Counselling rounds are going on,...for better information you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to knoew where do you stand, if you succeeded to make it there, well and good, ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I scored 108 in Jee mains 2016 and 12 th 91.50 percentage I belong to obc ncl caste BTW my Rank according to reasonance is Around 28k to 40k . Can i get any NITs, IIITs ??? If yes possible...
With your JEE score it is not easy for you to get into IIT, NIT,IIIT but this score makes you eligible for admission into many other good universitiesand there you could get a preffered...
medha 4 months ago
please use the branch and college predictor for this purpose. visit after opening this link and filling your details you ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?
almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...
mohit vashishtha one year ago
I am giving reattempt in year 2017 for jee I got 78.32%>75%(according to new rule) in hsc(Maharashtra) board so I am eligible for jee advanced but what if again top20percentile rule is...
@ neha the rule that u are talking about is 75 percentile , not 75 percent , percent and percentile will be completely diffrent thing ,percentile will be basic upon ur pcm and 1 other opt...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Neha, Did’t you get a renowned institution in your first attempt? If not, then ok its perfectly fine to go for another attempt, but don’t get panic if you could not make at a top rated ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Who holds the world record for highest individual score in the history of woman's test cricket?
Hyderabad's 19-year-old vice-captain Mithali Raj made record by scoring the highest individual score in women's Test cricket to guide the Indian eves to a mammoth total. In the second and...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
most scoring topics for jee main 2016 both first year and second year
Dear Students, I will suggest you to visit out website and look for the detailed analysis for the previous year papers of jee mains. This will give you the idea about the main topics for the...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts